The REVEAL Responsive Museum Facilitation Guide includes:
- An introduction to the REVEAL project and the video-based professional development program;
- Guidance and facilitation tips for staff members leading the program with their colleagues;
- Four discussion modules, each focused on a different aspect of facilitation and each linked to two specific videos of staff-family interactions;
- Handouts for participants, including background readings and video discussion guides; and
- Articles and resources for learning more about each module topic.
You can also access the materials and videos for each module separately:
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. DRL-1321666. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions
or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.