What kinds of projects does SEEC evaluate?
Our primary field of expertise is STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). Recent areas of content emphasis have included:
- Algebraic thinking
- Biology and biotechnology education
- Data and statistics
- Educational equity
- Elementary math
- Environmental and earth science, including climate change
- Online games and software
We've researched and evaluated programs for children and adults in both formal and informal settings, including:
- Teacher professional development programs
- Pre K – University education programs
- Curricular materials
- Online courses, games, and other educational software
- After school programs
- Adult basic education initiatives
- Museum exhibits and community programs
What kinds of evaluation work does SEEC do?
TERC's Evaluation Group has experience conducting:
- Needs assessment
- Front-end evaluation
- Process evaluation
- Formative evaluation
- External summative evaluation
- Large scale evaluation research
What organizations' projects and programs has SEEC evaluated?
Many of the programs we evaluate are grant-funded, so the funder is often different from our client-partner. See the full list.