- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Click the title to download.
1. Ask the Cognitive Scientist: Is It True Some People Just Can’t Do Math? (Willingham, 2009)
2. Some Current Perspectives on Adult Numeracy (Schmitt, Ed., 2009, updated 2013)
3. The Components of Numeracy, pp. 1-19 (Ginsburg, Manly, & Schmitt, 2006)
4. Changing the Way We Teach Math, Introduction and Chapter 6: Real Life Problems: pp. 1-8 & 41-47 (Nonesuch, 2006)
6. Building on Foundations for Success: Mathematics Content, pp. 5-21 (U.S. Department of Education, 2011)
7. Mathematics Standards Key (College and Career Readiness Standards)