We welcome 8th – 12th grade STEM teachers who want to engage their students in problem-based learning, doing STEM projects with the potential for real-world impact in mitigating climate change.
The I2M Challenges, structured to align with NGSS practices, can work in the following school contexts:
- As part or whole of your course elective
- As a final graduation or independent study project
- As a free-choice option in science club after school.
$4,000 1st Prize
$2,500 2nd Prize
$500 Critic Award
Share the Challenge
Looking for High School and Middle School Students!
Below is our social media toolkit. Feel free to:
- Share this information via your social media outlets, list-serves, websites, and newsletters
- “Like” and “Follow” us on your social media outlets