We welcome 8th – 12th grade STEM teachers who want to engage their students in problem-based learning, doing STEM projects with the potential for real-world impact in mitigating climate change.
The I2M Challenges, structured to align with NGSS practices, can work in the following school contexts:
- As part or whole of your course elective
- As a final graduation or independent study project
- As a free-choice option in science club after school.
$4,000 1st Prize
$2,500 2nd Prize
$500 Critic Award
Share the Challenge
What to do
- In order to register
- Teams should consist of 2-6 students that want to work together on this year-long project.
- Each team creates a Facebook profile that all members of the group will have access to. This page will be used to discuss ideas with others and to vote on submissions.
- Register the teams #here# by October 4th.
Please email if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org